Capital Raising Process
HFFS manages the capital raising process from pre-offering to closing.
- Advise the sponsor on the optimal terms and conditions.
- Assess potential for contribution of assets to program.
- Develop/draft offering memorandum.
- Create and prepare presentation to investors.
- Develop overall marketing strategy and investor list.
- Assist sponsor in approaching existing investors and relationships.
- Approach a focused group of investors and industry consultants.
- Prioritize specific investor contacts.
- Contact investors and their advisors; schedule meetings.
- Manage and coordinate investor/advisor meeting logistics.
- Follow up with potential investors on a regular basis.
- Provide continuous feedback to the sponsor on investors' level of interest and issues.
- Coordinate dialogue between investors and the sponsor.
- Manage and coordinate investors' due diligence requests.
- Provide advice in connection with preparing the partnership agreement.
- Assist in the negotiation of partnership documents.
- Coordinate closing and assist in post-closing activities.