2015 HFF Summer Intern Program
HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 23 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
This position will provide assistance to our analysts by doing research, writing and analyzing market information.
- Assisting with rent rolls, demographics, tenant profiles, etc.
- Preparing and writing market research.
- Obtaining and analyzing market information and statistics.
- Researching demographics and traffic counts.
- Assist in the due diligence process.
- Value listings and proposed listings in Argus and Excel.
- Review and summarize leases (lease abstracting).
- Assist in the design and preparation of teasers and books.
- Create appropriate charts and other graphic materials.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Real Estate majors preferred.
Must have completed at least 2 years of college.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel (Office 2010 version).
- Familiarity with Argus, PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
Office – work with computers, fax machines, copiers and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.